Personal mobile devices can be used to operate the WAVE OnCloud app but you must have the below requirements in place.
Apple - iOS 9.0 and later
Andriod - 5.0 and later
LEX L10 (Recommended rugged device)
The LEX L10 Mission Critical Handheld is the device DTS recommends. The LEX L10 redefines the broadband experience for officers in the field. Created specifically for the demands of public safety, this device ensures optimal coverage on both the Verizon 3G/4G Commercial and Public Safety LTE networks.
Our purpose-built handheld leverages the core mission critical features of Motorola APX radios. It combines loud and clear audio, exceptional durability and excellent security.
With an intuitive user interface and a suite of public safety applications on a sleek and rugged smartphone form factor, officers can create more opportunities to quickly collaborate and share information across agencies.
WAVE WORK GROUP COMMUNICATIONS
Connect and collaborate seamless voice communications across Land Mobile Radio (LMR) systems and broadband networks.
- Google Mobility Services (Optional)
- Commercial LTE network (Band 13 & 4)
- Public safety LTE network (Band 14)
- FIPS 140-2 level 3 hardware encryption
- IP67 and MIL-STD 810G rated durability
- 4.7” touch display
- Dedicated push-to-talk button
- APX audio quality at 100+ phon
- Standard and high-capacity removable battery options
- Covert operation mode
- WiFi® connectivity
- Mission critical Bluetooth 4.0
- Public safety applications